Partner | Newport Beach, CA
David Streiff is a partner in HSNO’s Newport Beach office. Mr. Streiff joined HSNO in 1971 and became an officer when the accountancy corporation was formed in 1973. He became the managing officer in Orange County when that office was opened in 1980 and has served as president of the corporation since 1996. Mr. Streiff specializes in investigative accounting and litigation support. He has a wide range of experience in all types of claims and litigation support, and has been directly involved in numerous losses.
Prior to joining HSNO, Mr. Streiff was employed by one of the largest accounting firms in the nation.
- Hotel / Hospitality
- Wood Products
- Certified Public Accountant, California
- University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Utah 1969, Bachelor of Science – Accounting
- Annual Continuing Education Requirements
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Lewis A. Kingsley Foundation
- Director and President