Partner | CPA | Newport Beach, CA
Martha Zehnder specializes in the measurement of economic losses and damages involving business interruption and lost profits, contingent business interruption, extra expense, inventory loss and damage, theft of cash and inventory, employee dishonesty, course-of-construction, boiler and machinery claims. Ms. Zehnder has evaluated over 500 losses of property and/or income claims since joining HSNO in 1990. She has been involved in the forensic measurement of claims as large as $1.4 billion.
In addition to her years of forensic accounting experience at HSNO, Ms. Zehnder was the Chief Financial Officer of a nationwide group of property and casualty insurance companies. In this position, she was responsible for the monthly and annual financial statements, reporting and regulatory filings, and planning and budgeting. Ms. Zehnder has been involved in reinsurance accounting and placement. During her years with one of the largest international CPA firms, she was an insurance industry specialist where she produced and instructed the firm’s in-house national property and casualty insurance training course.
- High Technology
- Professional Services
- Solar/Wind Energy
- Fellow of the American College of Forensic Examiners Institute
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- California State Society of Certified Public Accountants
Education and Certification
- Certified Public Accountant, California
- University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California 1976, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Accounting
- Annual Continuing Education Requirements
- Certified Public Accountant