Partner and CEO | CPA, CFF | Dallas, TX
Peter Hagen is the firm’s CEO with 35 years of forensic accounting related to financial damages. He has evaluated thousands of damage cases totalling in the billions of dollars.
Mr. Hagen is on the forefront of Cyber related cases and has lectured and written on the topic. A by-product of residing in Texas is the frequency of Energy losses which has been a focal point during his career. Mr. Hagen supervises many of the Commercial Airline losses in the industry and also has a reoccurring stream of Healthcare and Telecommunication matters.
Clients value Peter for his ability to summarize very technical opinions in “laymen’s’ terms”. Feedback from post-trial interviews have found that juries find Peter trustworthy and believable as an expert witness. Mr. Hagen has testified as an expert witness related to financial damages over 50 times in Federal and State courts in the U.S.
- Oil and Gas
- Commercial Airlines
- Telecommunications (mobile)
- Builders Risk
- Amusement Park / Studios
- Food Processing & Distribution
- Investment Banking
- University of Mary Hardin Baylor, Belton, Texas
- 1980, Bachelor of Science Administration – Accounting
- Annual Continuing Professional Education
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified in Financial Forensics by the American Institute of CPAs