Partner | CPA | Chicago, IL
Todd Roeder is a Certified Public Accountant and partner at the HSNO office in Chicago, Illinois. He has over 20 years of public accounting experience and has provided forensic accounting services for more than 2,000 economic damage claims involving domestic and international businesses. His experience includes measuring losses involving first party property, liability claims, litigation, mediation, and appraisal.
Mr. Roeder has testified as an expert witness in depositions and in trials. He has managed catastrophe response programs for major insurance companies.
- Biofuel and Ethanol
- Construction and Real Estate
- Food & Beverage Processing/Recall
- Healthcare and Assisted Living
- Metal Processing
- Professional Services
- Public and Private Research Grants
- Retail & Distribution
- University of North Texas, Denton, Texas
- Master’s degree in Accounting, 1994
- Bachelor’s degree with a major in Accounting, 1994
- Certified Public Accountant