With significant experience in this area, HSNO’s team of professionals is chosen to investigate malpractice cases. We analyze data to provide evidence for court proceedings that reflect the extent of financial loss incurred by the recipient of the medical malpractice. Insurance companies are also tied into these claims and our forensic accountants are familiar with the process of interpreting and determining the reasonableness of a claim.
Each case is handled with care and in a fair and unbiased manner. Specific actions performed include:
- Calculate lost wages
- Establish medical services costs
- Review relevant industry research
- Assess quantitative analysis of work performance
- Write final reports that are defensible
- Provide expert testimony to support findings